Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 2012!

Hi to all my favorite first graders! I hope everyone is staying warm and cozy over track-out. This weather is perfect for snuggling up and reading a good book. I've been doing a lot of that. In fact...some days go by and I don't even get out of my pajamas! Oooops! I wanted to write this post and let you all know that I've been enjoying my break...and I hope you are too! Here are some things I've been doing...

I visited my GREAT Grandma, Nannie, in Tennessee. She's 97!!!


I made some DELICIOUS cookies...thanks Abby!


I took Bacu on a playdate!
Oh...and I bumped into Scotty McCreery while shopping.
(No Big Deal...;) )


I'll be sure to tell you all about my adventures when we track back in on January 23, 2012! I hope everyone has a wonderful, happy, healthy 2012! I miss you!

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment