Thursday, May 1, 2014

It feels good to be back!


Coming back to work was a little tough... But I was greeted with the biggest smiles and warmest hugs! I felt so so loved and so lucky to have such a sweet class. We jumped right back into our old routine of being awesome! The students hit the ground running. We are working hard and learning as much as we can every single day. We've only been in school for 7 days and our compliment chain is one compliment short of touching the floor. We are earning perfect scores in specials  and getting all sorts of praise from the Lake Myra Staff! Woo Hoo!!! We are LEADERS!!! 

 (If you don't see yourself... Or your child... Check with me to see if you've given permission to be on the blog! I'd love to show alllllll of my wonderful students) 





And I looooove coming home to my sweet baby girl, Esli June...






No comments:

Post a Comment